Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Site Placement


I have been anticipating this moment during my entire summer of training in Mongolia. My site placement! Drum rolls please!! 
**
**
I will be living in Dundgovi aimag in the aimag center Mandalgovi. I know many people reading this have no idea where that is but if you do some research you can find out more information about my new home for the next two years. Also I will be living in a ger, which is the traditional way of living in Mongolia. Over the years many locals have adapted to living in apartment but gers are true to Mongolian culture.

When I received my site placement I was consumed by many emotions and although it has been more than 24 hours, I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed. I will keep everyone informed on what is going on during my last week of training before I am sent off to sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment